Sunday, October 14, 2012

Never change being you!!


This post might be not relevant and out of season, however I would love to acknowledge Mae Ling as my dearest friend and one of the first people who really excited with the Flying Feather Project.
 
Mae Ling is the sexiest and sweetest girl I ever met. I met her in Madrid on one of the occasion and my first impression was "dam she is so beautiful". After I knew her more, I found out that she is not only pretty from outside but also from inside. Her sexiness and sex appeal lots of the time mislead people in judgment. In fact she is the most idealists, pure and innocent modern women I knew still exist in this planet. I was amazed and learned a lot from her idealistic views mostly about love. Some people might think it is irrelevant this days and outdated or too naïve. However, I feel that she really bring a positive energy with it.
 
At the end I was so happy to be able to style her and had a really fun photo shoot session with her, Laurence and Ayla. She was very confidence with any clothes I gave her. She understands her body and she could work it out so well. Every single shoot reflected her beauty and confidence. Never change being you!!
 
Shoes: Vintage, pants: H&M, tube top: H&M
 
 Shoes: Vintage, skirt: Zara, top: H&M, crop jacket: Dorothy Perkins
 
Shoes: Vintage, short: H&M, top: Zara, bracelet: Berska
 
Model: Mae Ling
Photographer: Laurence C. & Kuang Shu Yi
Fashion Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele

No comments:

Post a Comment