Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pocahontas - Urban Vintage

Nivin or as her friends call her 'Pocahontas', is a mixed blood of Switzerland and Indonesian parents. She is a modern rendition of Pocahontas, not only because her features, including long hair, big pretty eyes and tanned skin, but also her love for wear vintage clothes and native inspired styles.

It was a great pleasure to style her as well as to photograph her as I, myself love vintage. I spent my adolescence period in USA and one thing that I pick up from there and fell in love with is vintage. Besides purchasing at local vintage stores, one of my favorite brand for vintage styles is "Urban Outfitter". And now as I live in UK, I can also find vintage-inspired clothes at "Topshop" flagship store.

My favorite time with her was in the photo session, she is not only photogenic but also she moved her body so well in front of the camera.

 
 Dress: Zara, Shoes: Topshop


Shoes: Topshop, dress as a skirt: Zara, top: Urban Outfiter, bag: Vintage, head band: Zara

Model: Nivin
Photographer: Laurence C.
Fashion Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele

No comments:

Post a Comment