Saturday, July 14, 2012

Peach with Lime Green?

I love colors!! Mixing colors and prints is one thing I like to experiment with. Sometimes I use one color or item to become my inspiration. And since this summer, pastel become the color for the season, I chose peach to be my base color and work around it by mixing some pattern and other colors. However, mixing only pastel would be too boring and ordinary. I love being bold and mixing other color tone and be a little bit playful. So to shake the pastel tone I add a bright color accessory. I chose one of my favorite bag, lime green oversize clutch from Zara, to give more playful touch on the looks. And yeah, peach with lime green works!!


Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, skirt: Zara, top: Zara, clutch: Zara


Shoes: Zara, skirt: Nyla, belt: Mango, top: Mango, bangle: H&M, bag: Zara

Shoes: Stradivarius, socks: Mango, pants: H&M, top: Zara, clutch: Zara


Model: Marie, Melanie, KuangShu Yi
Photographers: Laurence Castaigne, Xiao Zhang, Yoanita Tahalele
Fashion Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele



1 comment:

  1. Loving the skirts! And your right the colours look lovely together - Linz

    ReplyDelete