Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion statement from a Posh German

3 months ago when I first met Tim S., a 19 years old student from Munich business school, I was thinking "this guy has some good fashion going on." He clothed very neatly and his style screamed posh. Then I figure it out that he came from a private school in Berlin. He loves to wear tailored clothes, fitted shirt and to combine high end brands with mid brands.

After I met him again last month I started to take more notice on how he dressed. I think he is the first guy who I've ever known has character in his style. I mean I've seen a lot of stylist guy in my life, but they mostly just copy looks from magazines, look books or the newest trend in the shelf. However Tim really knows himself and he incorporates trends with his own take on fashion. I love the way he does small things with his clothes that showing his trademark, like rolled up his jeans or just pushing them up into his knee or wear washed and dirty cool sneakers with a fitted suit. He really has his own trademark that gives a fashion statement.

Shoes: Vintage, Jeans: One Green Elephant, White shirt: Caramelo, Suit: Caramelo, Sun glasses: Ralph Lauren

 Jeans: One Green Elephant, Sweater: Zara, Sun glasses: Oakley

Model: Tim S.
Photographers: Laurence C., KuangShu Yi, Sandra Schennach
Fashion Stylist: Tim Scherer and Yoanita Tahalele

No comments:

Post a Comment