Friday, July 20, 2012

Rock and Roll Princess

Ellie Farlow loves to wear black clothes. It suit her well as she has a pale skin and big, black hair. To incorporate her rock and roll taste in feminine way, I chose a little black dress with her favorite ankle boots and gold accesorises. She looks really stunning!

It was not only fun to work with her, but the icing in the cake was she is so good as a model. It was amazing to shoot her; she has the moves, the face and everything right in every photo. I was so amazed by her natural talent. At the end it was so hard for me to pick her pictures because almost every single picture is so good! If there was something wrong with the pictures, it was mostly because my unprofessional camera-work. I really think she can be a good model!



Shoes: Zara, dress: Mango, necklace: Berska, bracelet: Berska, sun glasses: Vintage

Model: Ellie Farlow
Photographer: Yoanita Tahalele
Fashion Stylish: Yoanita Tahalele

No comments:

Post a Comment