Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Casual meet Glamorous

Here what Stephanie says about her styling and photo shoot session:

"I'm Stephanie living in the city The Hague in The Netherlands. Currently I'm working at a law firm and in October I will travel to South America for a few months. My hobbies are traveling, photography and meeting new people around the world. My daily outfit is quite basic: mostly I wear a top with blazer and pumps to work. In the weekends I love to wear shorts, flip-flops and blouses. The photo shoot in Madrid was amazing! Great stylist with a good sense of fashion and the guts to try different things. Also I had the pleasure to be accompanied by a photographer with great vision. Absolutely a great team!"

 
Shoes: Zara, shorts: Lefties, top: Promod, sun glasses: Ray Ban, hat: Lefties, bag: Zara, bracelet: Mango  
 
Model: Stephanie
Photographer: Xiao Zhang
Fashion Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele

No comments:

Post a Comment