Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Girly and Fierce Sorority Girl

Girly and Fierce!!! That is my first impression when I met Haley Rudolph, 19 years old sorority girl from Ontario, Canada. She is a media and business student at the University Western Ontario. She has a free spirit, positive energy and just loves to live. She is not only obsessed with beauty related; make-up and hair, but also she is very good at it. She love to dress up and to wear chic-feminine outfits. Dresses, high heels, jewelry are all in her list.

At first I thought it would a challenge to style her but she really made it so easy. Without my direction, she actually dressed so well, I even secretly learned from how she clothed. What I love about her is that she is so confidence, fierce and she really understands her body so well.  It was really great to know her and had a change to style her. She definitely one of the most fierce girls I ever met. Work it girl!!

Shoes: Michael Cors, dress: Zara, vest: Zara, necklacec: Sfera, sun glasses: Ray Ban

Shoes: Michael Cors, dress: H&M
Shoes: Michael Cors, Jeans: Vintage, tank top: Forever 21, top: Vintage, necklace: Vintage, sun glasses: Ray Ban


Model: Haley Rudolph
Photographer: Yoanita Tahalele
Fashion Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele


No comments:

Post a Comment