Monday, October 1, 2012

Brave girl from Serbia

Greatings from Maria:
"Hi people, I’m Maria Mileusnic, living in Belgrade and currently studing acting and doing many courses of foreign languages. Madrid is the city where I will come to study management and marketing. This year I spent 2 weeks there and I was fascinated with the people and this city full of energy. My hobbies are reading magazines, writing, photographing, dancing, and most of all I like journalism, travelling, discovering new places and meeting people from all over the world. My daily outfit is casual, mixed with some vintage details that I adore. When it comes to shoes... I love them; heels, flats in every color. And of course bags which I match with nail-lacquers that I change daily and love them to be in intensive colours. I really enjoyed doing this photos with Yoanita and Xiao. This amazing stylist and photograph inspired me with their free spirit and positive energy.smile I feel really happy for meeting this great people!!"

 
Shoes: Zara, shorts: Zara, top: Zara, bag: Bimba & Lola
 
Model: Maria Mileusnić
Photographer: Xiao Zhang
Fashion Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele


No comments:

Post a Comment