Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Beginning: Flying Feather Collection

After 15 months Flying Feather Project in fashion styling, Flying Feather grow and turn into un-expectable direction. On October 10th, 2013 Flying Feather turn to clothing and accessories line, called "Flying Feather". It is an enormous change and big amount of work. As I am passionate in it and enjoy working with clothes it isn't a burden. Off course there were times that I was doubting myself and feel useless but my family and friends all over the world constantly supporting me and keep believing on me. That is the biggest help that make me keep moving. Sometimes people feel sorry about themselves, envy on other people's life and success or blaming the situation, but I believe at the end of the day with God's help, each person have the power to stand up, do something matter and change life.

So here is the new beginning, Flying Feather collection! It's not only just a clothing and accessories line but Flying Feather has specific ethical views and mission. I hope it can bring something good for people and society.


No comments:

Post a Comment