Monday, November 18, 2013

First photo session

It was a crazy Thursday! I just went back from Singapore in the morning and found out that the clothes for the next day photo shoot were not ready. I had to chase people and helped to finish it up. Fortunately I have a calm upbringing and not easily get anxiety. With all the help I could get, finally most of clothes done at 8 in the evening. I compromised some undone clothes and decided not to shoot it this time. But as a result I had to adjust some looks I worked out before and worked till 2 in the morning.

At night, I felt excited and nervous at the same time. I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking what would happen the next day, how should it be, thinking if the concept of celebration: "fun and cheers" is good enough and other things keep spinning in my head. I switch on my play list in the computer and it companied me till I felt a sleep.

Finally the shooting day. It start off good and smoothly. I managed to figure out all the style for 24 piece of clothes. The models, Malva and Bonie were following all the instruction and modeling from head to toe. My dearest friend which happen is a great photographer, Goldy, did amazing job in taking the pictures. And I got the biggest help from Veve in managing the transition and photo set.
All in all everything went absolutely well. And the pictures came together great. Well done team!! Xx


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment