Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My "Warrior Princess"

Morgane, a marketing student from France who love surfing and traveling, is one of the most delightful women I've ever met. She is calm, brave and strong women, yet friendly, outgoing and fun in the same time. Despite her young age, she is very mature and independent. It was so much pleasure to meet and work with her. If I have to describe her in 2 words, I would say that she is like a "warrior princess."

She has a great taste and an eye on fashion. She mix and match clothes perfectly and always fit her body and personality. She has a beautiful blue eyes and nice brown hair, which match with her favorite color; blue electric. To match up with her favorite color, I mash-up some other colors like florescence and fuchsia and to be more playful, I combine her favorite black fitted jacket with strips and color.

Love you my "Warrior Princess"!
 
Shoes: Zara, pants: Zara, top: Zara, necklace: Sfera, clutch: Zara, sun glasses: Ray Ban
 
Model: Morgane
Photographer: Yoanita Tahalele
Stylist: Yoanita Tahalele

No comments:

Post a Comment