Tuesday, March 12, 2013

9 months of Flying Feather Project

As a feather, flying is something I am good at. And being free to fly all over Europe; Spain, Hungary, Austria, Germany, France, and Great Britain, for the last 9 months and have done one thing that I love; styling people, have been such a blast. I never imagined in my wildest dream that I would met and styled people all around the world, from Australia to the US. It's indescribable in words and just simply Awesome!!

Here are a recap from 9 months of "Flying Feather Project":
"Fashion is for everyone, for all people with different personality and body type"
"Every women is beautiful, be proud of your body and work it out with your fashion sense"
"Make your own style through fashion"
"Never stop being you"

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment